Thursday, August 12, 2010

What we've been up to lately

We had a VERY brief visit to the Exchange Club Fair, where we ran into Mimi's friend from school, Parker.





Bless her heart, it was just a disaster waiting to happen. We went the day after we got back from vacation, it was hot, she was tired, just a disaster. Maybe next year.



We spent more time in the pool.


Played around the house


Said goodbye to our sweet babysitter, Kellie. She just moved to Starkville to begin her junior year at Mississippi State.
And we met a new future BFF, my dear friend, Nina's baby girl, Sidney!


Sadly, I had to use a photo taken with my Blackberry as my camera has STOPPED WORKING. UGH! I'm trying to see if I can get it fixed, otherwise that will be a new expenditure we will have to make because I can't be without a camera to capture Mimi's everyday moments. Luckily, Katie loaned me her point and shoot camera for the meantime.

I will be back soon to blog about Amelia's first day back at school, but in the meantime, I will leave you with a short video Uncle Justin shared with me of Mimi calling for "Mare Bet." She got to spend a couple of days with Aunt Mare and Uncle Justin last week and I think they all had a great time. Perhaps Aunt Mare will share some of the photos she took with me one day soon...

1 comment:

ccrager said...

Cute, Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing :)