Sunday, November 7, 2010

A star in the making

I captured some videos of Amelia singing some of her favorite songs last night. She is constantly singing something. I have to admit that even though it's precious, it does get a little annoying sometimes, especially when it's time to go to bed and we no longer have the paci to put a cork in it, ha.



Singing from Angela Furr on Vimeo.


Singing in the tub from Angela Furr on Vimeo.

Maybe I'm a little biased, but I think there's some natural talent there. The next Carrie Underwood, perhaps?

4 comments:

Alison said...

So cute and impressive! I love how she says her "S," and Will says "Double" instead of "W" too.

Julie Ard James said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! These are the most fun times!! She is so precious!!! :)

Deemie said...

Too cute! She is growing up so fast.

C and J and Counting said...

Hey Angela - Jennifer Frierson here. I absolutely love the videos - it shows me what I have to look forward to!