Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Playdate

Last week we got a day off due to the ice storm, and this week we had MLK day. Have I mentioned lately how much I love working for a college? The only thing I love more than a four-day work week is Spring Break, and the only thing I love more than that is Christmas break. Sadly, I do have to work in the summer, so don't hate me too much. Also, our government hates us. So there's that.

Anyway, we filled our three-day weekend with as much fun as possible, and ended it up with a playdate with Pailyn. We finally had weather that allowed us to play outside and the girls had a blast.

(I swiped all these photos from Lindey from Facebook.)






I just realized from looking at their grim faces in these photos, that it looks kind of like we forced them to play, ha. Contrary to no smiles for the pics, they did have a great time playing together, and we love that we have stuff to play with in the backyard now, thanks to all Mimi's Christmas gifts. I hope you're not tired of swingset pics, because we LOVE playing on it and I have a feeling this is not the end of swing photos. 

Now that the holidays are over, we're ready to fast forward to springtime and warmer weather. Looking forward to more outside playtime and playdates with friends!

No comments: