Thursday, April 17, 2008

11 weeks- Secret is Out!

So this week I've finally passed when we lost the baby last time. We'll never feel like we are "out of the woods," but I do feel much better about things after passing that day. My belly is definitely poking out now, as I've been told by several people! I went down to the cafeteria to get an ice cream cone the other day and the lady at the check out asked when my due date was! When I am showing even more, I think it will be fun to just act like I don't know what people are talking about and make them feel bad for calling me fat. (What baby? I'm not pregnant! Ha Ha.)

I went to a women's Bible study at church last week and an elderly lady came out and asked me if I was pregnant. People have a lot of nerve! I would never ask someone that. I told her yes and now I'm pretty sure our entire church knows, since she is known as the community gossip. We had wanted to wait another week before spreading the word, but I guess the belly is speaking for itself!

My next appointment is April 28. I am counting down the days. It's so nerve wracking between appointments. I have too much time to worry about things. Then the next appointment after that will let us know if we are having a boy or a girl! Can't wait!

No comments: