Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6 weeks!

Our precious baby is already 6 weeks old! The time just keeps flying by. She is growing and changing every day, as you can see from her pics. I have been dying to see a real smile, not just one of those cute "I have gas, and I'm happy about it" smiles that she's been doing since birth. Finally today I got one! Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it. She is becoming much more alert during the day and is getting very close to sleeping through the night. We are so blessed to have such a good baby. Although she is a tiny bit spoiled! She just loves to snuggle and be held, which isn't really a problem because I happen to love holding and snuggling with her, and so do lots of other people like her grandparents and aunts and uncles. It does get in the way of some of my household chores sometimes, but the way I see it, she will only be this little for such a short time and this is the only time I will ever be off work this long, so I will hold her as much as we want!

Enjoy a few of our recent photos!

How hilarious is this outfit? Thanks for the hoodie, Aunt Mar and Uncle Justin!
I liked this one:
Taken today on her 6 week birthday. She refused to give me a smile. I think she was depressed because her Papa (my dad) had just left. At least that's what he would have everyone believe.
I let Big Brother Cash hang out inside with us since it was so cold and rainy outside. He wanted to sit right by Amelia's side! I think he's going to be a great playmate for her one day. He's so dark the pic didn't really turn out well without the flash. She looks so tiny beside him!

I'm in the process of getting all our birth announcements and Christmas cards in the mail. I don't want to spoil the surprise by posting the photos, but I will share them soon. In the meantime, here is one from our newborn photo session that we aren't using.

Ok, that should tide you over for a while, Uncle Chris! Ha Ha. Christmas photos coming soon!

No comments: