Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Amelia's first Christmas

Living with a celebrity that everyone wants to meet isn't easy! We have been so busy the last couple of weeks. Here are a few recent photos of Amelia's latest adventures.


We were so excited to finally get to bring her to church. Here she is posing with the girls in our Sunday School class. We teach the college students. They all just love her!


Finally getting to meet one of her many future suitors, Trent. His mom is my friend Courtney. She made him kiss my belly all the time when I was pregnant. She wants Amelia to be her daughter-in-law one day. Isn't Trent a cutie? The strings hanging down are supposed to be tied into a bow. I didn't realize they came untied. She was so good at church. She slept the whole time. I went to Katie's to borrow her scanner for a birthday project for my dad. This is what she was doing with my baby while I was working. Love it!

Here she is hanging around the house on Christmas Eve. She wasn't in a great mood for photos. I was kind of bummed on this day too because it was my first year to miss Christmas at my grandparents' house. I hated to miss seeing my family, but there are so many of us in such close quarters, plus lots of children, and I couldn't risk her getting sick since she didn't have her shots yet. Hopefully she'll get to meet my grandparents soon.


Still sleepy on Christmas morning. Her Christmas pjs say "Mommy's little JOY." She absolutely is!

Look how excited she was to see what Santa brought. Katie took this one with her hanging out with Uncle Chris.
All the activity just wore her out. Almost all my Christmas photos are sleepy ones. Here she is hanging out with Uncle Jeremy and Uncle Justin at my parents' house on Christmas night. I was so tired at this point, I failed to take any more photos.The day after Christmas we went to Laurel to visit Cliff's family. Amelia was still tired from the day before when we crammed in two Christmas celebrations, so lucky for us, she slept the whole way there and back.
Here she is getting to see Nana for the first time since she was born. She thought Aunt Lynne was hilarious. She smiled at her like crazy. She must've thought Aunt Lynne was copying her outfit!
So that's a summary of our Christmas in photos. We are looking forward to the future when we can experience the excitement of Christmas through our sweet little girl!

No comments: