Monday, October 11, 2010

It's that time again...

If you know me at all, you know that there are few things in life that I love more than planning a party. I will not even talk about how long I have been thinking about and planning this party, but let's just say I am so excited that the time has finally arrived! The fact that Amelia has to actually grow up and turn two in order for us to have this party is a sad coincidence. As cliche' as it sounds, it really seems like only a short time has passed since her first birthday. But there will be time for all that sentimental talk on her actual birthday week! I wanted to share the invitation now that they've all gone out. 




How can milk and cookies not be fun? Special thanks to Lindey and one of my party planning idols, Kim at the TomKat studio for the invitation design. I can't wait to share more with you after the party!

2 comments:

Katie A. said...

Those invitations are adorable and I love the theme!

ccrager said...

I love the invitations! I've been meaning to tell you how cute they are. We can't wait.