- weighs 18 pounds, 1 ounce, and is 28 inches long. He is a pound heavier and an inch longer than sister was at this age. He grew four pounds and four inches since his four month appointment. Good gracious! He is wearing 9 months clothes, size 3 diaper and a size 2 shoe.
- LOVES to eat! (see previous point). Graham's favorite foods are...well, everything. He eats any fruit or veggie or mixture of the two that I put in front of him and ALWAYS cries when it's all gone. I haven't been able to fill this boy up yet!
- still loves his bottle and takes 6 ounces about 4 times a day. He gets so excited and kicks his feet and squeals when he sees his bottle. It's so precious.
- is sitting up really well on his own, and loves to sit in the floor and play with his toys. He was a good baby before ,but he's even easier to deal with now that he is able to entertain himself with his toys for a while.
- is starting to babble a good bit, but hasn't really said any definite word sounds yet. Amelia was waving bye-bye and saying a couple of words at this age, but I'm not worried about brother. She was ahead of the game a little, and I know he'll do things in his own time.
- FINALLY rolled over for the first time, but has only done it a few times since. (See previous point on doing things in his own time, ha) He prefers to be sitting up now, so he doesn't have a lot of opportunity to roll over. He does tolerate tummy time a little better now and is starting to push up with his arms and attempt to scoot.
- is getting a lot better with his reflux, but is still a pukey little boy. Obviously he's keeping enough down to grow!
- ADORES his big sister more and more every day. He grins all the time anyway, but he is absolutely infatuated with Amelia. He smiles every time she looks at him or talks to him, and he looks bummed out if he's in his carseat and looks over and she's not in hers. He is sitting up by himself in the bathtub now, and he really loves taking a bath with her.
- is still a super happy, friendly baby. Everyone we come in contact with comments on how sweet and happy he is. We are so thankful for his sweet personality.
- is rarely fussy, but when he is, it is usually because his gums are bothering him. Poor thing still doesn't have any teeth, but he has been drooling and chewing (and whining) a lot lately, so I expect one or more to push through any day.
- got his first little cold this month, and did not feel good at all. He had a runny nose and a cough and for the first time, wouldn't smile at me when he woke up in the morning. Luckily, he got over and it was back to his happy self in a couple of days, but not before sharing it with Mama, the little stinker.
|First time in the swings at the park. Not surprisingly, he loved it!|
|Another park day. Sister was making a goofy face, but since this post is about G, his smiley shot made the blog.|
|Going for a drive in the church nursery|
|First time sitting up in the tub!|
|Comparison shot of sister at the same age. I still don't think they look anything alike.|
|At his dedication service at church this month|
|I adore how Amelia was holding his hand and he was smiling at her.|
|Typical shot of our G!|
Graham has just stolen our hearts more than we ever could have imagined. He is such a laid-back, happy and sweet baby that you just can't help but love him and to smile and be happy when you are around him. We often say that Amelia was a tough act to follow. She was the first grandchild on both sides, and everyone was just nuts about her (still are). But little brother's sweet little personality shines through to everyone who spends time with him, and it's so easy to be nuts over him, too. We can barely remember what life was like without him, and I'm so sad that he's already half a year old. However, I am excited to watch him grow see the little person he is turning out to be.