Yes, his birthday was last month, whatever. I'm finally getting around to posting about our sweet boy's 12 months stats:
At 12 months, Graham:
- weighs 22 pounds and is-- inches long (I can't remember this, but I'll go back and add this in when I find the sheet from the pediatrician)
- wears 12 and 18 months clothes, size 4 diaper and a size 3 shoe
- has four teeth on top and two on bottom
- gave up his bottle on his own around 11 months and drinks milk, juice and water out of his sippy cup like a champ
- still eats everything in sight! I can't say what his favorite foods are because he will eat anything in front of him. He still gets upset when I finally declare that meal time is over, ha. He eats all table food now.
- is still a fabulous sleeper! He sleeps for about 12 hours at night and takes a long morning nap and a short afternoon nap every day. My boy loves his bed! He likes to have his paci and lovie at bedtime and is happy to just snuggle up in his crib and goes right to sleep without rocking. I don't know what we did to deserve him, but I am so thankful!
- says ma-ma, da-da, da (dog), ba (ball), yay, hey, and some version of "peep-eye!" (I'm not even sure how to spell this. We say "peek-a-boo" but he got it from my parents.) It is so precious for him to hold something over his face and play
- is still not walking, but he is getting close! He cruises around furniture and walks while holding your hand. He can stand for a while on his own, but hasn't taken any steps yet.
- loves balls, our dog Cash, swinging, playing outside, dancing, waving and clapping
- is crazy about bathtime, especially if he is joined by sister.
Our G is just such a joy to our whole family! He has the sweetest, happiest personality and is the most laid-back baby I've ever known. He and his sister absolutely adore each other. He is just starting to try to get into her stuff, which drives her crazy, but she is still so sweet and loving with him. It makes our hearts so happy, but I know a day will come when they won't be so sweet to each other all the time. We are so thankful for the past year with him, and we are so blessed to have him in our family. I have loved watching Amelia become a big sister and for Cliff and I to learn that our love could multiply even more. We couldn't imagine life without our sweet, sweet baby Graham!