Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 weeks old already?

I had a few minutes at the tail end of a nap and had the choice of a) grading papers; b) eating lunch; or c) blogging and catching up on my social networking sites. Tough choice between eating and computer, but computer won, so I guess I will eat during the next nap!


It's so hard to believe Amelia is already 3 weeks old! (Ok, the nap just ended prematurely and she is now in my lap as I type, ha) At her 2 week check-up last week, she had already gained up to 9 lbs 1 oz. Usually they hope that babies will gain up to their birth weight by 2 weeks, so our little fatty is on the right track!


Here are a few new pics!

First time in jeans:
First real bath in the tub:

Resting up before our first professional photo shoot:


She placed her hands like that on her own! Loves to have that hand up by her face!

Just a swingin':

Las week we had a photographer come by to take her newborn photos for her birth announcements. Can't wait to see how they turn out and share them with you all!

No comments: