Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy One Week Birthday, Princess!





Can't believe it's already been a week since we welcomed our precious angel! Time is a blur to me while I get used to my new life as a human feeding machine! I am proud of myself for sticking to it and not giving up on nursing, but it is so demanding! This little fatty loves to eat. I have begun pumping, so now Daddy is able to help feed her at night while I catch up on some sleep.
We are all doing great. We are just eating up every second we can with her. She is changing every day, and these pics aren't that great, but I wanted to show how she is growing already. In a week or so, I'm going to book her newborn photo session so we can get some good shots for her birth announcements.
Not much time, but just wanted to post a quick update, mainly for Uncle Chris and Aunt Kathryn, who I know want to see her so badly! Come visit us as soon as you can!

1 comment:

Susann said...

Precious, precious little girl! Hang in there, Angela!! I can SO relate to feeling like a 24 hour buffet, but it is so worth it. Such an awesome bond to have with your baby.

Thanks for the update. :o) She's beautiful!!