Wednesday, June 17, 2009

As promised- some videos

For some reason, blogger hasn't been letting me upload videos. So I'm going to try using vimeo and I hope you guys can open them. Chris and Kathryn, I think you told me you can't view these at work, but it was the best I could do. As always, I sound like a total goober in all of them, but Amelia is being cute, so it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. You'll notice I throw out a "WOW!" every once in a while. It's her favorite word, and usually results in laughter. Didn't happen in any of these clips but I gave it a shot.

First we have Amelia chatting it up while playing with the newspaper and my beloved 20% off STAGE coupons. This occupied her for a good 30 minutes while I ordered a new cell phone online after she destroyed mine. I'm still kinda ticked at her about that but it was my fault for letting her chew on it.

Talkin about coupons from Angela Furr on Vimeo.


Here she is enjoying a treat I picked up for her at the dollar store. The girl isn't hard to please when it comes to toys these days! You can totally tell what she's thinking when the balloon gets away from her. She wants to crawl over to get it but she's scared of falling on her face.

Balloons are so much fun! from Angela Furr on Vimeo.


And here she is having a ball in our hand-me-down jumparoo. Of all the toys and equipment we've purchased and people have bought for us as gifts, she really hasn't cared for much of it. But she has caught on to how much fun the jumparoo brings and it is hilarious to watch her in it. She's a little spastic like her mama, ha.

Jumparoo Fun from Angela Furr on Vimeo.

1 comment:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

She is so cute!! LOL...she is liking that balloon