- weighed 12 lbs, 3 ounces and was 23 and 1/2 inches long (just a little bigger than sister was at this age)
- really started smiling and cooing all the time this month. He is such a friendly and sweet baby!
- has found his thumb and likes to suck it when his paci comes out
- wears size 1 diapers and 0-3 months clothes. Newborn clothes are too little now! :(
- still nursing great and takes a bottle well in the church nursery. Takes about 4-5 ounces at a time (well he did at this age. He's eating a lot more now that he's almost 3 months!)
- started wanting to be put down more than be held, exactly the opposite of sister at this age! He likes to be put down in his swing or bassinet with his paci and lovie next to his face and he likes to have music on. Usually he goes right to sleep this way and will sleep from around 8 p.m. to 5:30 or 6 a.m.
- starting playing on the floor more and enjoys looking around wherever he is, or staring at the toys in his carseat
- LOVES riding in the car. Can I get a PTL for this?! Amelia cried all the time in her carseat. But Graham falls right to sleep every time we get in the car. The key is to keep moving. He doesn't love when we stop at redlights or in a drive-thru.
- likes to be carried around in a sling like a little kangaroo
|Smiling at Aunt Mare|
|Sweet beach baby|
|What's sweeter than a baby? Two babies! And cousins in matching outfits! |