Saturday, October 4, 2008

Baby Shower #3!

Yesterday, our co-workers at Co-Lin honored us with a fabulous shower! Cliff and I are so blessed to not only have great jobs that we love at Co-Lin, but we also have wonderful co-workers who are also our friends. The girls in my office, along with Neisha Leggett and Natalie Davis went to a lot of trouble to make sure everything looked and tasted great. The loot from this shower included cute accessories for the nursery, a couple of blankets and burp clothes, a few outfits, some gift cards, and diapers, diapers and more diapers! The diapers seriously filled up the whole trunk of my car! I have no idea how quickly babies go through diapers, so there is no way for me to know how long all these diapers will last, but we are just happy to have such a good start.


One of my favorite gifts was from my boss, Lea Ann, who got Amelia a sterling silver jewelry box with her initials engraved and a tiny bracelet with her name engraved. Now she finally has a place to store her growing jewelry collection!





No comments: