Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hooray for pre-pregnancy weight!

This morning the scale FINALLY moved. I was getting so discouraged because I've been working harder than I ever have to lose weight and it was just not coming off as quickly as it has before. I am finally at the weight I was pre-pregnancy, but most of my pants are still a little tight. Guess the weight re-distributed itself, ha.

I'm going to keep going and try to lose a few more pounds. I had put on a few before I got pregnant, so I've got to keep working to get ready for the bridesmaid dress I have to wear for a friend's wedding in May and our cruise in June!

Edited to add: I do not for one second regret eating all the delicious foods I enjoyed during my pregnancy! I had so much fun getting to eat whatever I wanted and I would do it again! Somehow I stayed within the normal range for pregnancy weight gain, but I really have no idea how, ha.

3 comments:

~neisha~ said...

girl! you are doing great! I'm embarrassed to say I still have at least 15 lbs but prob more like 20 lbs to go! omg! share your secret... I haven't tried but there's no way I'll be able to wear my work clothes.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that after the unhealthy fattening meal I fed you this weekend. I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work. Love Mom

Angela said...

Nursing helped the first 20 fall off right away but the last 10 have taken over 2 months! Mainly just working out and not eating anything delicious, ha. Mama's lunch Sunday was the first good meal I had eaten in a long time!