Thursday, November 26, 2009

Counting our blessings

"Count your blessings name them one by one. Count your many blessings see what God has done."

We are so thankful every day for the many blessings in our lives, but I can't help but be even more thankful today. Here's just a few things we are thankful for today:
  • our family, most of all our precious daughter
  • our friends
  • our home
  • our jobs- Cliff and I both have been given our dream jobs in the last two years. How many people can say that?
  • our health
  • our church family
  • a free country and soldiers like my brother who selflessly serve so that we can enjoy freedom

I hope you are all counting your blessings today and every day. It's easy to look at what others have and be envious, but we have so much compared to so many others who are less fortunate. I am also very thankful for having a job that gives me a week off to enjoy with this girl:

No comments: