Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Worth the read

I've been following Angie Smith's blog since its beginning. For anyone not familiar, she began blogging while pregnant with Audrey Caroline, a baby who she was told would not live outside the womb. Her story was so amazing, and touched me at a time when I was grieving the loss of our first baby.

Well now she is pregnant again, and I beg you to read her latest post. I love how God speaks to us in such creative ways.

We are loving being off all week for Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year, and I will be back to blog about that and post a few new pics in the next couple of days. Until then, here's a snap of our sweetie pie playing at the park today.

1 comment:

~neisha~ said...

omg, in tears, in tears, in tears... that's all i can say right now.