Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grammy!

Today is my mom's 50th birthday! We celebrated yesterday by having the whole family together to take her to lunch. Afterwards everyone came to our house for a while. It was the first time we've all been together since before Jeremy left for Iraq last summer.The uncles were playing with Mimi in her room and I had to snap a few pics. She is warming up to them. All it takes is a little playing with her and she'll love you forever.

Someone thought it would be fun to pull all her shoes out. You know, since she doesn't have any toys in there or anything.

Then it turned into group photos in the nursery. It was too cold to go outside. My brother Josh never ever looks at a camera during a photo. It's his signature pose, I guess. Also, no I am not pregnant. I guess I shouldn't wear that dress anymore!
Grammy and all four of her children, plus a scene stealer at the bottom of the photo. My dad escaped pics because he was the one snapping them. We should've gotten Justin or Cliff to come do it now that I think about it.

I think the smile on my mom's face here says she was pretty happy to have all her kids together in one place. Happy Birthday, Mama!

1 comment:

ccrager said...

This is so precious! Has to feel great to all be together. And only you would make that observation about yourself- Crazy! You look great, as always :)