Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Amelia and Papaw Fred

Papaw Fred is Cliff's grandfather. Amelia is his only great grandchild and he just adores her! It's so precious. He comes by the house all the time to see her and this time he took her outside with him to play. It had been a while and I was afraid he may have fallen with her (since did I mention she's up to 20 pounds now?) so I asked Cliff to look out and check on them.

This is what he saw:

He was playing Christmas music for her and dancing! Cliff and I were just cracking up because he is so cute and quirky and it is just like him to be riding around listening to "Go tell it on the Mountain" in the middle of the summer. I think it's so sweet how much he loves Amelia and wants to be a part of her life. I hope he is around for several more years to see her grow.

Of course I had to go get the camera to video this sweet moment. Ignore my goofball laugh. I just couldn't help it. They were so dang cute playing together!

Papaw Fred and Amelia from Angela Furr on Vimeo.

1 comment:

lindey said...

omgoodness! what a super fun papaw! love, love the video :o) what an amazing relationship between the two of them...melts me!