Sunday, October 18, 2009

Enjoying the weather

Amelia just loves the fabulous fall weather we've been having! She was so tired of her summer wardrobe and couldn't wait to start wearing some of her cute new fall clothes. We had fun playing in the front yard Friday afternoon after school, and Aunt Katie walked over and took a few photos.

Finally got a shot of those teeth!
She thought her daddy looked so funny with his hood over his head.
We can't play outside without Lovie! (If you notice the quality of this shot isn't as good as the previous ones, it's because I snapped this one before Katie came over with her fancy cam, ha.)


I've been wanting to post a video of Amelia walking, but life has gotten in the way, and I haven't gotten around to shooting one. She's been known to take several more steps than these quick clips show, but I thought I'd share anyway.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

go! amelia go! :o) i didn't realize she was walking. the roo & i love her outfit!