Friday, October 16, 2009

A quick year

In the midst of all the party planning, I have been reminiscing lately on what things were like a year ago. First of all, I looked like this:

Oh, who am I kidding, that was only 28 weeks. I really looked more like this:


Oh my gosh, was I huge or what?? Ha ha. I don't care. I loved every second of being pregnant and I didn't care how fat I got. It's keeping the baby weight off now that I'm having a problem with.

We were SO excited to meet Amelia, and I've had fun looking back at some of my posts from this time last year. We just couldn't wait to see what she would look like, and to finally get to hold her in our arms and kiss her all over. And we haven't stopped holding and kissing on her since! I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more weepy reminiscing over the next couple of weeks, so just bare with me. How is it possible for a year to go by so quickly?

No comments: