Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dr. visit re-cap

I forgot to post about Amelia's 6 month check-up last week, and I wanted to make sure I had a record of her stats. She is up to 17 pounds, one ounce and is 27 inches long. She's grown 2 whole inches since her 4 month check-up! I thought those dresses were getting shorter.

Her pediatrician says she's doing just perfect and she's "whooping" 95 percent of babies her age in height and about 75 percent in weight, just like her previous visits. She's still long and lean, so we're still hoping for this someday:

Well I am, but I'll be supportive of whatever her extra curricular interests are. Her daddy, of course, is hoping for something more like this:

Either way, we're so thankful that she's healthy and on the right track for her age. We've got plenty of years before choosing what hobbies to be involved in. Right now, they consist of blowing raspberries and giggling. And she is just so good at it! We're so proud!

No comments: