Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break- Part 2

Well, I didn't have as much to tell as I had hoped. Although we didn't go to New Orleans, or Natchez, or the coast, or any of the day trips I was thinking of, we did go to Jackson one day to upgrade Amelia's toy collection. She went from this


to this

She was just over the play gym and was ready to move on to bigger and better things. So far she has enjoyed the exersaucer. She also likes to roll around on the floor, but she has a pretty short attention span, so it gets old quick. She has a jumpy thing that hangs from the door that Papaw Bob got her for Christmas. We'll probably experiment with it this weekend.


Another thing we did to wind down our spring break was to have her picture taken with 2 precious baby Easter bunnies! Amanda did a great job, and I can't wait to see them. She didn't have much to work with, as Amelia decided to play her "I know I smile all the time, but I like to pretend I don't when cameras are around" game. But smiling or not, I look forward to sharing those photos with you soon. Be sure to check out Amanda's new site. She's a friend of mine and Cliff's from our days as students at Co-Lin, and she has recently relocated with her husband and sweet baby girl to Summit where she's getting her photography business up and running.


Gotta run, but Amelia wanted to wish her Grammy a Happy Belated Birthday. We celebrated with her yesterday, but she wanted to tell you over the internet too. Love you Grammy!

1 comment:

Amanda Smith said...

Thanks for the shout out! That picture for St. Jude's is SOO adorable! I should have the cd ready soon!